Wednesday, March 29, 2023

From funeral services to food delivery, how Dick Tips became San Antonio's new 'Milk Man'

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'THIS IS Spiritbox @sotspodcast'

 “The goal of my life is to tie adventure to my feet, stock memories in my pocket, hold imagination in my palms like fairy dust, and sprinkle it on my tales.” – Mitali Meelan

No photo description available.
All reactions:
8

Dear SHEEP. SPRUCE POWER,You:common crazy?Spruce Finance ,The Fairy, the frogs, the reptiles that are spineless.Gifts given for the bad blood stories told.Good times, jackasses and the freaks out at night.

“The goal of my life is to tie adventure to my feet, stock memories in my pocket, hold imagination in my palms like fairy dust, and sprinkle it on my tales.” – Mitali Meelan.


From funeral services to food delivery, how Dick Tips became San Antonio's new 'Milk Man'

No comments:

Post a Comment