Sunday, October 30, 2022

Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time.Push forward! Do not retreat!

'HAVE FUN!'Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear. 


Jason Bubbles Lavigne - JBL.The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.” — Elie Wiesel .A Walk to Caesarea. Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I fall, I rise, I make mistakes, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive. I'm human, I'm not perfect but I'm thankful.Lucky breaks, walks in the park, sunny and bright, heads above the common.

'HAVE FUN!'Happy Hanukkah. I'm no longer a practicing Jew. I already Perfected it.Sorry. I don't want to be negative...Cheers and chaps"Damn, what happened to you & what's her name.. Didn't y'all use to be friends?,long lives, lots of hats to wear.
May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'THe hardest walk you can make alone.but that is the walk that makes you the strongest'

Bye Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States. Check Out New York, California Also.Adriana Agresti. First in lines, family and friends, strangers to note, views online. Do we Allow the Shadows to keep taking away the person we have become. (The new Birth) by snuffing out that which has become so bright?How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States. Check Out New York, California Also.Gain happiness. Desert View.

 Friends, Family, Foes, Faces In The Crowds. Roles To Play, Decades. TEMECULA VALLEY HOME TEAM,EXTENTION WAS NOT REQUESTED, WAS NOT GIVEN, CASE CLOSE, DEAL DIED 

What I want, what I need, and what I would like to have, blue oceans to create. Life & Passion 


May be a cartoon

Life Is A Beach: Remember The Time.Push forward! Do not retreat!If a coward, accuse others of cowardice. Evidence is irrelevant; the goal is to dilute the truth and the case against you with “everyone does it”.From funeral services to food delivery, how Dick Tips became San Antonio's new 'Milk Man'

No comments:

Post a Comment