Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Earth Angels. Wake up. Born to shine. Fairy tales.

Writing books now, at the top of my list. I like to write, I am a writer, and I also write. Journals of my journey though like, recaps, reviews, and rewrites, about the changes. Do you know what I mean, do you have time, do you have interest, ready to take a step in my direction? Peace, Love, Happiness, Joys And Pains, Dances On Sands, Angel Host.

Later today, I will be going to the mountains, later today. Santa Monica National Park, a drive along the coast, talk a hike, walk, bike ride, over the grounds, take a lunch, take some shots of myself, and what I see that I might like. My Sunday drive, starting out of Temecula, got the gas already. Would love to have company. 

Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Earth Angels. Wake up. Born to shine. Fairy tales.

Here is the talk, I am black, I am a woman, hear me roar, I like to write, express myself for quite some time. Retired, crazy for a fee, back in time, served in the Marines, not common crazy, crazy like a fox, crazy smart, have been told. Would like to make a friend, that had time to spare, to explore, expand, to grow with, a stranger to friend, maybe more. Based in Portland, Texas — Noble wanted to make a song that speaks on how going through a mental battle alone can be dangerous. Cases Del Maya Del Washington. 12 Houses Of May: Heart, Hands, Help. Confessions, Factors Why...We must learn to live together as brothers. . Spinning Tops, Starr Bright Tonight, Walks Of Fame, Walks In The Park.It's all about perception. You create your own reality because in your world, it is of importance.


Be serene in knowing you are succeeding in your goal. The card in the Advice position suggests a course of action that will harmonize what you want with what is currently possible. The World in this position may be giving you permission to do whatever you want. Presently, your motivation is close to the will of the divine. Even if you commit an error, it will be turned to the greater good. Drama creates drama. Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Earth Angels. Wake up. Born to shine. Fairy tales. Sadly some people do not really want to be healed at a subconscious level. They have perhaps found some benefit in remaining.
Ready for the Manners Series: πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Manners For Millions-Earth Angels.Wake up.Born to shine. Fairy tales.
DREAMSINMOTIONSDANCESINTHEDARK.BLOGSPOT.COM
Ready for the Manners Series: Manners For Millions-Earth Angels. Wake up. Born to shine. Fairy tales.
Veterans on the move, veterans on walks, joys and pains, time served, birds and bees, songs to sing, glory dazes to come. Ready for the Man...

No comments:

Post a Comment