Sunday, January 24, 2021

When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.

  GOOD AND SWEET TIPS:None are more HOPELESSLY ENSLAVED than those who falsely BELIEVE they are free -Wolfgang von Goethe . Ain't nobody's business if I do: Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, The Commons, Rites ... Once in time, had a moment to spare, wanted to find, another man, stranger to friend, paths to cross, roads to travel. History left to create, waves to make, giant on land, wits, charms, graces, rocks to roll, gems to find.


Bubblegum Bitch:I’ve learned that it is not what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts. .When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.

Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Ways To Grow, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.
RITESREASONSSEAONSOFLOVERSHATSHORNS2.BLOGSPOT.COM
Joys And Pains, Dances In The Rain, Ways To Grow, Schools Of Hard Knocks.Goodness radiates an energy that is so powerfully beautiful, loving and soft, that you drawn to her like a magnet.
When we commit to our own growth and evolution we inspire those around us to do the same. GOOD MORNING! RISE AND SHINE!! AND THANK THE LOR...


Snakes in the Grass: Let's Make Out/Dicks Out of Box Please Steers and ... Desert Rats: I like fairy tales.HAHAHAHAHAHA.Dances done for the rites to passage over life. Animals inside to dances, to fight, and to guide.When you and the ROACH,I have been battling for years.Dances with tigers, dances with lions, chicks and babes, dream life for more.


My body sometimes feels sore, but it works. I don't sleep well most nights, but I do wake up to fight another day. My wallet is not full but my stomach is. don' have all the things I ever wanted but I do have everything I will ever need. Prans My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'


Adult Lounge.Thickness Paradise ( post all u want ) NO NUDES OF FROGS..Adult Humour!No Free Rides.Love My Gems. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him!Family Affairs: Cows, Pigs, Hogs, Jewish Wales:.. :One Nation :God Bless America.Time Frames.

Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.
SCHOOLSOFHARDKNOCKSROCKSTOROLL.BLOGSPOT.COM
Good times, holiday cheers, hands in the air, hands to keys, the songs of life. Interesting collection of words.... much like the 60’s, if I remember it right!TRICKS OF THE TRADES INC.
Bumps in the road, tricks and trades. Frogs and snakes in the dogwood trees. Monkeys, tigers and snakes, birthdays every day. Holidays in ...

No comments:

Post a Comment